Why eCommerce For Small Business
Selling online can help your business reach new markets and increase your sales and revenues. E-commerce is now trending and lots of IT companies are here to help you for making an eCommerce website. eWoke is one of the leadingÂ eCommerce development company in Dubai, Uae provides all services and support related with eCommerce and Web development. If you are interested in selling to other businesses, you can use the Internet to find sales leads, announce calls for tender and offer products for sale either through your own website or through an e-marketplace site. Searching for products and services online can save you time and money by allowing you to find the best prices without having to do all the legwork. You can use the Internet to find new suppliers, post buying requests or search for products and services. Online trading networks can also be used to support efficient information exchange between buyers and sellers.
Benefits of B2B E-Commerce Solutions
- Â Purchasing supplies : By creating an online account for your business with supply stores you can purchase office supplies and equipment online and save time and money by automating the purchasing process.
- Purchasing direct materials : Â These are materials that go into the production or manufacturing of your products. Establishing a relationship with a vendor and purchasing online may help reduce costs.
- Â Selling products or services to new vendors : Having an online e-commerce presence opens up more opportunities to extend your reach and gather new vendors beyond your bricks and mortar offerings.
- Leveraging your existing web presence : If you already have B2C operations, you can extend them to business clientele Â perhaps by providing private areas for special pricing, delivery options, etc. However, this additional functionality is not trivial and could require rebuilding your online store at a significant cost.
Benefits of B2C E-Commerce Solutions
- Better customer service : Businesses can transact directly with their customers 24/7.
- Elimination of intermediaries : Businesses, particularly manufacturers, can offer lower and more affordable goods to consumers by selling products directly, eliminating distributors and retailers that add to the cost of the products.
- Flexibility in pricing : Price tags can be adjusted easily and instantly, benefiting the business and the customer. You also have the ability to strategically cross-sell, discount, and provide coupons and other online/offline specials.
- Professional image : Even if you have a small business, your e-commerce site can enhance your reputation by projecting a larger picture and allowing you to compete on a level playing field.
- Extended reach : Opening up an online storefront can effectively extend your presence to a great number of prospects, particularly those unable to access your local bricks and mortar store.
What is a Google penalty? A website that contains content that is in violation of the Google-enforced marketing standards ...
Possessing your Facebook Ad account or page hacked is an anxiety-inducing scenario. Most often, hackers break into an ad acco...
Voice search has been predicted as the future of online search many times over the last decade. Instead of typing, 70% of co...