Advantages of eCommerce
The invention of faster internet connectivity and powerful online tools has resulted in a new commerce arena eCommerce. E commerce offered many advantages to companies and customers. When you read the following list of advantages of eCommerce for businesses and customers, you will get the sense that eCommerce is the holy grail of retail.
For a successful eCommerce, an eCommerce website is essential. Lots of eCommerce developing firms are available today.
eCommerce Development Company in Dubai, Uae
Advantages of eCommerce
Overcome Geographical Limitations
If you have a physical store, you are limited by the geographical area that you can service. With an eCommerce website, the whole world is your playground. Additionally, the advent of mCommerce, i.e., eCommerce on mobile devices, has dissolved every remaining limitation of geography.
Using E-Commerce, organization can expand their market to national and international markets with minimum capital investment. An organization can easily locate more customers, best suppliers and suitable business partners across the globe.
The entire financial transactions will eventually become electronic, so sooner conversion is going to be lower on cost. It makes every transaction through e-commerce payment a lot cheaper.
E-Commerce helps organization to reduce the cost to create process, distribute, retrieve and manage the paper based information by digitizing the information.
Gain New Customers With Search Engine Visibility
Physical retail is driven by branding and relationships. In addition to these two drivers, online retail is also driven by traffic from search engines. It is not unusual for customers to follow a link in search engine results, and land up on an eCommerce website that they have never heard of. This additional source of traffic can be the tipping point for some eCommerce businesses.
Productivity here means productivity for both companies and customers. People like to find answers online because it is faster and cheaper, and it costs a lot cheaper expense as well for the company.
Advantages to Customers
1. 24Ã—7 support. Customer can do transactions for the product or enquiry about any product/services provided by a company any time, any where from any location. Here 24Ã—7 refers to 24 hours of each seven days of a week.
2. E-Commerce application provides user more options and quicker delivery of products.
3. E-Commerce application provides user more options to compare and select the cheaper and better option.
4. A customer can put review comments about a product and can see what others are buying or see the review comments of other customers before making a final buy.
5. E-Commerce provides option of virtual auctions.
6. Readily available information. A customer can see the relevant detailed information within seconds rather than waiting for days or weeks.
7. E-Commerce increases competition among the organizations and as result organizations provides substantial discounts to customers.
What is a Google penalty? A website that contains content that is in violation of the Google-enforced marketing standards ...
Possessing your Facebook Ad account or page hacked is an anxiety-inducing scenario. Most often, hackers break into an ad acco...
Voice search has been predicted as the future of online search many times over the last decade. Instead of typing, 70% of co...